Friday, January 27, 2017

2017-01-27 Friday Lost Phone at McDonalds Nguyen Hue or Anh Coffee THD Q1 HCM VN...

Problem: I lost my phone.
.
Where: McDonald's Nguyen Hue, near bathrooms
.
When 11 AM - 6 PM Friday, January 27, 2017: I lost my phone maybe about 2 PM apx.
.
What did you lose? My Sony Xperia 6" smart phone with a green cover and a 64 GB SDXC memory card inside
.
Who stole my phone? You have security cameras at your restaurants. You can show me who was near me from the videos. An old Vietnamese man was talking to me around 4 PM. He saw my eyes closed. He said I was naughty. He had a bag. He is always walking around with a bag. He wears shorts. He might be the person that has stolen my phone. Please look at the videos, the live stream footage from your security cameras. Please send me the videos or photos to me so I can identify who was near my phone. I want to know so I can go after them. Police rarely help. Therefore, I need to fix this problem myself.
.
Contact me:
Email: JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN
.
Joey Arnold
2017-01-28 SATURDAY 11 AM MD NH Q1 HCM VN JSA
JOEYARNOLDVN SAIGON VIETNAM
OREGON UNITED STATES USA
.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment