Wednesday, May 27, 2015

FB Locked Again

2015-05-28 Thu 2 AM OI Q1 SG VN JSA: my Facebook profile account was frozen locked due to complaints and due to automatic spam protection protocols that Facebook has. I was sending promotional messages to groups, pages, & to accounts, as I normally do, but I was also sending multiple photo attached messages to some of the groups that featured spam from other users as well.

Now, I am sending my ID to a Facebook box and via my Gmail. I am also going to try to play the My Friend's Photos matching Game in order to regain access to my own account.

In the future, I may diminish my aggressiveness on Facebook. I am emotional and I have felt these things before. I don't want to promise but I am always transitioning into a better person in what i do in regards to these kinds of things. There is more to be said about all of these things. I want to help people. I am against bad kinds of spam but I believe that my kind of spam is good. Hey, it is a long story and it would take a long time to explain what I mean by this.

I am Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal Joseph Scott Arnold Rasp Morehead Cunningham Mitchell Hunter Pickett Pickell Williams Nguyen Hemmingway Hockings Vanderbyl born 1985-02-11 February Monday 6 AM PST Forest Grove, Oregon, Washington County, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment