Saturday, August 13, 2016

JA FB LIFE BIO 85 - 2016













I help people. In the year 1985, I was born in the United States of America (USA). I attended 2 Bible colleges and then I attended 2 community colleges. I participated in church events, ministries. I worked with The Salvation Army, Word Of Life, as a counselor at youth camps. Also worked in Revolution Hawaii for a year. Worked at restaurants, schools, camps, churches, in New York, California, Oregon, Hawaii. I've worked in maintenance, landscaping, food prep, dishwashing, housekeeping, laundry, bakery, counseling, management, filming, coaching, tutoring, mentoring, charity work, and then moved to Vietnam in the year 2012 and then became a freelance missionary and English Teacher. I'm still a missionary to this day and I've made a lot of friends and enemies. I'm 31 years old as of this year of 2016. I've met many people around the world. I'm living each day for other people. I'm a film-maker, musician, writer, teacher, comedian, artist, singer, dancer, basketball athlete, video gamer, and I love eating OATMEAL. I love learning, teaching, and many different things in life. For more information, please GOOGLE me. Please type in my username, JOEYARNOLDVN and find me on Google, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and all over the internet. Thank you so much for reading this and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment