Monday, July 11, 2016

Time Gap VISA PROBLEM 2015 - 2016


​ The biggest problem I have is the hole in my passport. There is a time gap. My visa expired in 2015. If I get a visa in the 7th month of 2016, then there will be a hole or time gap of about 8 months from my last visa to my new visa. That could be a problem either now or someday potentially because it is illegal for me to be in Vietnam without a visa. But this time gap problem might be fixed with the help of an overstaying or exit visa. I don't know what you would call it but it would have to be a VISA OR SOMETHING THAT FILLS IN THE TIME GAP FROM DECEMBER 2015 TO JULY 2016 and that is what I'm interested in. Therefore, I think I would need to buy 5 things to fix my problems:
.............
To fix my visa problems, I might need to buy the following 5 things:
1. AN EXIT VISA TO FILL-IN THE TIME GAP BETWEEN THE LAST 2015 VISA AND THE NEW 2016 VISA
2. CAMBODIAN VISA AS I EXIT VIETNAM TO CAMBODIA TO GET A NEW VIETNAM VISA
3. INVITATION LETTER TO SPONSOR ME BACK TO VIETNAM
4. A NEW VIETNAM VISA
5. ROUND-TRIP BUS TICKET FOR THE VISA RUN


No comments:

Post a Comment