Saturday, February 7, 2015

War With Master's 6

 ·
  • Molly Liston-Wyatt You have Never been affiliated with Master's Cup coffee house in Any way. Please remove our tag from your page.
    2 hrs · 1
  • Jo Arnold Molly Liston-Wyatt, you don't like me? In 2013, I asked if I could volunteer at Master's Cup Coffee House, Saigon, Vietnam and I was denied. I am American. Some of the volunteers are Americans. I am very sad and very angry at this denial. I am adding t...See More
  • Molly Liston-Wyatt Joey, you are peddling yourself as someone who ypure not. Being a customer at a coffee house does not give you affiliation. You asked to volunteer as a native English speaker & were politely declined for Various reason that were explained to you. You w...See More
    1 hr · 1
  • Joey Arnold Molly Liston-Wyatt is lying about the situation. The preceding information from her is not entirely accurate enough. There are some things she are overlooking.
    .
    There are not proper reasons for refusing volunteers from America. Why would you say no to
    ...See More
    59 mins · Edited · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold I was rudely refused
    59 mins · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold Molly Liston-Wyatt, my outline DOES NOT say that I volunteered at Master's. My outline mentions the name of that shop but it does not say why. I have the right to list the names of cafes that I go to. I went to that shop. My outline does not say (one w...See More
    55 mins · Like · 1
  • Molly Liston-Wyatt I have, unfortunately been drawn into a useless argument with you. I don't listen to rumors. Any reputation you've built is you're responsibility. Please shake the dust off your feet & move on
  • Joey Arnold Molly Liston-Wyatt, why did you refuse me? You refused me because you think I'm spam? What I hear is insult. Why is this a useless debate? Is it because you deem me as "Useless?"
    .
    You want me to move on because you don't want me to volunteer at
    Master's Cup Coffee House, Saigon, Vietnam?
    .
    Do you feel threaten when I "Spam" and like "Advertise" or do "Marketing" all over the internet?
    .
    I'm an American English teacher. Add me
    .
    Is this statement above spam, advertisement, and marketing, or is it a simple introduction? Many people may see it as intrusion, endangerment, spam, marketing, advertisement, solicitation, unwanted, and bad.
    .
    For me, it is simply a hello. I believe that I have the freedom to tell people what I do. If you want to suppress my freedoms, then you might as well wear a white KKK bag over your head. You might as well buy a black niger slave. Where do you draw the line between what is allowed and what is not allowed.
    .
    I believe that freedoms, liberties, and choices, are not only acceptable but are also ultimately required for our continual growth and social development.
    37 mins · Edited · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold Molly blocked me. Here is a link to her Facebook as follows: I have included this on my blog:
    https://www.facebook.com/molly.listonwyatt
  • Joey Arnold In 2013, Master's Cup refused to admit an American volunteer. What they did was a mistake. They misplaced what they thought was spam with what really is generousity and sincerity

    No comments:

    Post a Comment