Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Lie Of Cathy Duong


  • Duong Cathy can u do not ever write about me in your facebook? thanks you!

    when i meet you, you cry alot? remember?

    you said you just have only 8 milion VND, and do not enough to pay money to come back USA. you said your monther do not have money to pay, your father is do not want to pay again cause your fighting with his wife, and those money is the last he help you, he do not want to keep paying.
    and you said you do not have anything place to come back, cause you brother and sister both bussy because their familly!

    truely i kick you out off home a few time before truely you moved.
    do not said people i like you! :))

    but you are do no have any place to stay, that's why you keep staying behind my house, Still the police comming asking my morther pay 500.000vnd to make noirse the public!

    And also, for the the end of the month we are trying but do not have baby, cause i see i have period, you are still asking me for sex!
    this was crazy! no one women want to have sex in they period time Joey, no one like that, and you said we do not have to put inside, just i have to nude and you will feeling like we do it!
    ok, want to talk about that, so let's i will talk with you.

    and, i help you find 21 million VND, you always cry when you get work, you write in Tram's house and she talk to me : do his ok?
    you write when the women boss blame to you because you do not have a skill to teach children, but you just have to said : i will save it to my eprience and will do it better in the furture!
    but you do not said that, you cry!

    people are boring beacause what everything you do. You thing they do not know, but they know all about it, the boss Thu is a friend of Tram and Tram's boy friend, and Tram is the girl you meet before meet me,

    She ready tell me i did not have to help Joey, you should take you come back to USA Embassy!
    But i did not do that. I try to find the true resson why one foreinger come to my city, but when i said "i can not find for you a house", that after he said "oh god, you should tell me, now tonigh i have to sleep in the strest"
    cause i can not belive what happen which the US Embassy in VN, they came be friend a few year ago?

    if some pp steal your money, i need to hear you teel the truth, after that i can take you to the right place can help you, but you do not said anything with anybody, me, Tram? - you just keep to cry!

    and about the story you said i stole your bike Joey!
    do you pay for me for the first meeting?
    or pay for my mother anything?

    i found for you 21 million VND
    with the men always cry i do not know anything have to do or not to do like you, i though you can kill your self if i not try to hard with you!

    and do you pay anything for me - not!
    nothing!
    but you use my storry to make i have a trouble!

    few day ago remember Dai Trinh? he want i and him will come to US consulate to take you back to USA, i though you said to him you owe US govement 70 Million VND (i don't know how much dollar) - you pay for you study, and your study do not finish, but even that, you have to moving to find money, but do not want to living in US, they can take you to the jail!

    but i teel to Dai Trinh do not do that, and he stoped!

    i'm boring because all my life i always meet a bad bf, you, and my husband are the same.
    so do not said anything!
    you do and you have what you do, you think i want to meet you again?

    sorry a few month again you try to talking to me on Tagged. And that's time i think i tell you i have bf.
    i don't want to have bf again, all boy around me is both stupid, now i have baby, and want to save my time to take care it.

    i said what i thinking, do not said another boy said my work, or i'm jelious with your relationship sorry, i do not have time Joey! I'm adult

No comments:

Post a Comment